Wanted – Sales Engineer
- Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Product Groups.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions
Should have transferable residence and Kuwait valid driving license
Please apply to email@example.com
REQUIRED : PROJECT MANAGER
We require project manager to lead and managing various projects in Oil &Gas, Power Plants and other industries for immediate appointment.
- Understands critical path scheduling and assures a minimum but sufficient project float.
- Actively strives to optimize overall resource planning and utilization considering resources within the local organization.
- Assures a valid Project Safety plan is in place.
- Considers close out activities and influences for an early close out.
- Identifies and shares lessons learned.
- Assures company commitments to customer are met, in accordance with contract.
- Assures and seeks to improve customer satisfaction and feedback through consistent customer interaction, e.g. Communication, (phone, e-mail, etc.) and Customer meetings, kick off, review, etc.
- Works proactively to set customer expectation to assure a smooth project including acceptance of project deliveries and timely payment even under challenging circumstances.
- Encourages openness, respect, and build trust, confidence and loyalty with customers and partners.
- Promotes healthy work-life balance within the project team.
- Understands and use Full Cost Calculation/Model and different revenue recognition methods.
- Understands project exposure and controls project cost and cash flow.
- Understands project specific accepted terms and conditions and their application to project contracts, including awareness of risks of negative impact on margin, performance and risk factors.
- Utilizes contract terms and conditions to maximize cash-flow, margin and to limit liabilities, e.g. through insurance.
- Understands risks as well as what may be causing a change in risk exposure and actions to avoid/mitigate.
- Understands opportunities and how to take advantage of them.
- Identifies and mitigates risks associated with important aspects such as Health and Safety.
Minimum 8-10 years experience in managing projects
Ability to supervise site staff, resource planning, procurement, start up and commissioning with the help of specialists.Able to handle all types of projects
Transferable residence and Kuwait driving license must.
Electrical or Mechanical engineers with Power Station or utilities are preferred.